Looking back on UXcampAMS16
The second edition of UXcamp Amsterdam was awesome…..and hot. Don’t just take our word for it. See what people had to say on twitter!
To give you an impression on some of the excellent content, here are a small selection of the slide decks:
- Google Analytics fundamentals by Martijn van Vreeden
- Accessible UX by Dean Birkett
- Designing emotional experiences in a B2B product by Carina Palumbo and Anette Hiltunen
- Involve users always and get a better design fast by Anouschka Scholten
- Crowdtesting & UX by Peter Bruun
- Design sprint and incomplete briefs by Martin Andrle
- Improve your design process by Peter Boersma
- AI meets UX by Nick van der Linde
UXcamp Amsterdam is a community event run by volunteers. We couldn't have organized it without the support of our fantastic sponsors!
Blog posts related to the 2016 event can be found here:
The UXcampAMS16 team would like to thank you all for your help and enthusiasm on the day. Special thanks to all those who ran sessions, helped with registration, and to Den Tserkovnyi & Filip Mishevski for the photos. We look forward to doing it all again soon!