UXcamp Amsterdam is an open-for-all, participatory event where the content is generated by the participants themselves.
Our aim is to encourage the sharing of knowledge and experiences within the User Experience field and open up the event for a truly mixed audience. The event attracts as broad an audience as the field of UX is in practice: a good mix of designers, researchers, developers, and all the disciplines that fall somewhere in-between.
Date & Location
June 9th 2018
9:00 - 18:00
IJsfontein, Kattenburgerstraat 5
A few numbers
5 simultaneous tracks
As a non-profit, volunteer-run, community event, we rely on sponsors to enable us to organize a great UXcamp. If you want to:
- Associate your organisation with the field of UX,
- Promote your brand to the movers and shakers of digital Amsterdam,
- Recruit UX experts who are actively keeping up to date with the latest developments.
UXcamp Amsterdam is the right event to sponsor!
What's in it for you?
As a sponsor of UXcamp Amsterdam, your company will get:
- A spot for company banner and promotional materials at the venue,
- Exposure on our website, social media and newsletters,
- Honorary mention during the opening and closing ceremony,
- Entry tickets for your employees or to use as a give-away.
Get in touch
See some photos from last years' event, so you can get an idea.